Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend Plans

It's predicted to be a nice weekend weather-wise!  Here are a few things I have planned...

*A walk Downtown with my family.  We're planning to browse Siloam Flowers and Gifts.  They opened at their new Downtown location this past Monday.

*A visit to Local Flair Art Gallery.  They're having a photography exhibit this weekend.  Simply Lovely by Heather Foley will be on display.  Please stop by anytime on Friday from 6pm-8pm, Saturday from 10am-4pm, or Sunday from 1pm-3pm.  I'm excited to see Heather's creativity.

*Taking some time to look through my cookbooks finding recipes for FRESH PRODUCE!  Yum!!!  The Siloam Springs Farmer's Market opens for the season on Saturday, April 16th.  This year's Market will be taking place every Tuesday and Saturday morning from 8am-1pm.  Yes, you read that right: a Saturday market!  We're so excited about this change in days!  Please help us get the word out as this has been a recent change.

*And, last but not least, I'm planning to spend some time making a few changes this blog: The Word on Main Street.  I'm sure you noticed a few under construction signs around here.  Hopefully things will soon be neat and tidy once again.

Have a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine!

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment