It seems I always have a to-do list going. This morning as I was checking my list, I noticed quite a bit of it can be done Downtown! Yay for convenience (and supporting local small businesses)!
Here are a few of the things I'll be checking off my list over the next couple of days:
- Haircut for me at Joni's on Broadway
- Haircut for the boys at City Barber
- (A shot of caffeine at The Cafe on Broadway to gear up for the boys' haircuts!)
- Pick up a gift for my friend's upcoming birthday--I think I'll stop in at Occasions and Four Corners Frame to see what they have on display for spring
- Order book for my husband at Books on Broadway
- Order flowers from Siloam Flowers and Gifts for a friend who needs a pick-me-up
- Grab our weekly books from the Siloam Springs Library
And if I get everything checked off my list, I'm treating myself to an order of Welsh Cheese Toast at Pour Jon's. Have you tried it? Oh my YUM!
I'll see you Downtown!