Friday, March 2, 2012

My To-do List

It seems I always have a to-do list going.  This morning as I was checking my list, I noticed quite a bit of it can be done Downtown!  Yay for convenience (and supporting local small businesses)!
Here are a few of the things I'll be checking off my list over the next couple of days:
  • Haircut for me at Joni's on Broadway
  • Haircut for the boys at City Barber
  • (A shot of caffeine at The Cafe on Broadway to gear up for the boys' haircuts!)
  • Pick up a gift for my friend's upcoming birthday--I think I'll stop in at Occasions and Four Corners Frame to see what they have on display for spring
  • Order book for my husband at Books on Broadway
  • Order flowers from Siloam Flowers and Gifts for a friend who needs a pick-me-up
  • Grab our weekly books from the Siloam Springs Library
And if I get everything checked off my list, I'm treating myself to an order of Welsh Cheese Toast at Pour Jon's.  Have you tried it?  Oh my YUM!

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment