Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Friend's Plate

Have you dined at 28 Springs yet? 
Yum!
I've tried a few things, but there are a few more things I want to taste.

The other evening my friend Joy had dinner at Downtown's newest restaurant.   Later that evening, this picture appeared online.  I love the "28" on the dessert.  Such attention to detail.
Her pictures captured 28 Springs' presentation beautifully, so I begged for permission to use her photo.  Thanks, Joy!

Do you see those fries in the top left corner?  I haven't tried them, but I've heard they're delicious!  I'd better make a reservation and order some...for research, of course...  :-)

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to try this one day! Haven't been able to find a time to go though. :|

    ReplyDelete