Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quilting Class

Last Saturday I took a Beginning Quilting Class at Sager Creek Quilts.  I must admit I was a little bit terrified of using the tools, but a few friends were joining me so there was no going back!
It turned out to be tons of fun, and I learned quite a bit.
Here are the fabrics I picked for my project:
Lunch was included in the class fee.  And lunch alone would have been worth every penny.  I've been around long enough to remember back to the day when the quilt shop also had a tea room.  I'm here to tell you the food is still just as delicious.  The only catch is that now, in order to get the food, one must take a class.
Dessert.  Chocolate Chip Morsel Pie...YES, PLEASE!
Here we are just quilting away!  Well, actually we're just piecing away.  Thanks to my beginning quilt class, I now know the difference between quilting and piecing.   :-)
I had a wonderful time!  Pam and Cliff made the day so enjoyable.  I learned a lot and laughed along the way.

Head on over to facebook to see what's coming next at Sager Creek Quilts.

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment