Thursday, June 28, 2012

Girls' Night Out

Last Thursday was Girls' Night Out in Downtown Siloam Springs. 
And if you didn't attend, you MISSED OUT!
I was there for a bit, but there were things I missed out on as well.
So...heads up.  Pay attention to when the next Girls' Night Out takes place and ATTEND!

Here are a few of the things I missed...and thanks to facebook, I know what I missed.

mine.
It's a customized bath and body line made just for you!  mine. was demonstrating their products at Ehrlich Motorwerks.
Siloam Flowers and Gifts had cheese!  I love cheese.  I'm sad I missed the cheese.
And Creative Corner on Broadway had door prizes.  I happen to enjoy winning free things.
Bummer for me!
I'm paying attention to when the next event takes place.

Ending on a happy note...I did take a surrey ride at Dogwood Junction.  Stay tuned for pictures.

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment