I wanted to take a minute to re-highlight an event taking place Downtown tonight.
Girls' Night Out is a fun quarterly event that celebrates the joy of shopping locally. Enjoy the fall weather with many offerings from our local boutiques: Find a new outfit, get a bite to eat, a drink or cup of coffee. Get a massage, get your nails done, find unique gifts, and connect with local merchants.
And (this is the part I wanted to highlight) make a craft!
Here's how it works:
September Girls Night Out Special:
Create a vintage magnet board (for under $10 total) during Girls' Night Out utilizing creative accents from these shops:
Two Gals' Junk (start here): Frame and Tin Backing
Creative Corner on Broadway: Paper backing cover, magnet making station
Siloam Flowers and Gifts: Ribbon Hanger
Heather Hill Clothing: Fabric Flower Accent
Doesn't that sound like fun?
Here are some things other Downtown Merchants have going on this evening:
Local merchants welcome you to their shops Thursday, September 20th from 5-8pm for REFRESHMENTS, SPECIALS, and EXTRA OPEN HOURS!
Cafe on Broadway
- See the progress on their expansion into 127 N. Broadway,
including a large selection of books from the former
Books on Broadway.
Creative Corner on Broadway
- This scrapbook store has everything you need for making
memories last a lifetime. 122 S. Broadway.
Dogwood Junction Recreational Rentals
- This new shop is running a promotion on ALL bike rentals!
204 S. Broadway.
Four Corners Frame Shop
- Visit them in their NEW location - 205 S. Broadway (formerly
Inner City Salon).
Heather Hill Clothing
- This awesome children's clothing store was recently featured on
zulily.com. 122 N. Broadway.
- Carries locally handcrafted items, upcycled home decor, and
more! 116 S. Broadway, Ste. 1.
- If you haven't been in recently, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! This
shop is full of style. 109 W. University.
Positive Touch Massage
- Vanessa Norrell, massage therapist, will be open at 210 N.
Broadway (the cute yellow house just north of Cafe on Broadway
on the left). Gift certificates make great gifts!
Siloam Flowers and Gifts
- This shop always has GREAT Girls' Night Out door prizes! What
an amazing shop, too. Come see their new fall storefront display!
201 A. S. Broadway.
- Looking for a great new salon? Sharilyn and the girls at Style
Studio are fantastic! The studio is just east of Pour Jon's at 111
A. W. Ashley Street.
The Painting Place
- Diana has folk arts and crafts at this quaint cottage on 107. N.
Maxwell St. (Across from the Siloam Springs Museum).
- If you haven't been yet, now is the perfect time! Chef Miles
James serves his signature Ozark Plateau cuisine. There will be a
special just for Girl's Night Out participants! 100 E. University.
Two Gals' Junk
- Start here to make your progressive craft. Owners Terry and
Shari have been busy "picking" all over the NWA region to fill this
shop with antique treasures! 120 S. Broadway
For more information, call Main Street Siloam Springs at 479.524.4556.