Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's a sign!

The other day I headed Downtown for one simple errand.  The bank.  And then I noticed a new sign.
That sign lured me in to its building despite my original determination to stick with my one, quick errand, and before I knew it, I was enjoying a piece of Betty's Quiche at The Cafe on Broadway.  Yum!  This batch was made with heirloom yellow tomatoes fresh from the Farmer's Market.
As if the quiche wasn't enough of a spur-of-the-moment indulgence, I may or may not have brought home a new teapot.
Yes, folks, it's true!  Not only is the Cafe on Broadway sportin' a new sign, they also have tons of new teapots in beautiful colors.

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

PS: Remember to head to the Farmer's Market this morning.  I'm hoping they'll have more tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment