Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Duggars came to town!

The other day I heard through the grapevine that the Duggars had been spotted in our very own Downtown filming an episode for their television show on TLC. 

I must say I shamelessly headed Downtown to do a little celebrity stalking.  :-)

There they were!  The Duggar family had rented bikes from Downtown's latest shop Dogwood Junction and were headed out for a ride on Siloam Springs beautiful trails.
Knowing they'd be back soon, I headed to The Cafe on Broadway for a cold drink while I waited.
My wait paid off, and before I knew it I was in line for a picture with mama Michelle Duggar!
You never know what might happen Downtown!
I have no idea when the episode will air.  If you happen to find out, please let us know.

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

1 comment:

  1. those bikes look like fun. we might have to come for a visit one of these days.

    ReplyDelete