Saturday, November 5, 2011

Art and Music at Pour Jon's

The other day, this email popped into my email inbox:

...wanted to let you know that the next Art/Music Event at Pour Jon's is on November 19th at 6pm. We hold one every month, always on Saturday evenings. Anyone who wants to can take the stage to sing or play an instrument, while artists sit around and do their thing. We have teens who weave bracelets, ladies who knit, and college kids who do graphic design. My sisters and I all draw and paint. A little something for everyone.  --Wendy

Let me tell you, that little email got my attention! I decided to do some snooping around.  Here's what I found over on facebook:


Doesn't the Art/Music Event at Pour Jon's look like the perfect place to get those creative juices flowing?  Music, coffee, pencils...  
Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 19th.

I'll see you Downtown!
--Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment