Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekend Plans

I don't know about you, but my weekend plans aren't really set yet.  I do know I'll be spending some time Downtown.  The pastries at the Cafe on Broadway are calling my name!  And there's a book I want to look for at Books on Broadway.  And I need to find a gift for a friend's upcoming birthday...  I guess I do have weekend plans!

Speaking of the Cafe on Broadway, they're hosting live music this Saturday.  Check their website for more information.  Music starts at 8pm, and the money raised seems to be going toward a good cause.  If you're planning on attending, remember to RSVP on Facebook.

And, while you're on Facebook RSVPing for the Cafe on Broadway event, remember to "friend" Fratelli's Wood-Fired Pizza.  They typically host a Game Night on Saturday evenings, and details can be found on their page.

If one of your dreams is moving your business downtown (or starting a new one!), this Sunday could be your lucky day.  On Tuesday I happened across this sign in front of what used to be the United States Post Office:
It seems the building is up for auction, and this Sunday interested people are welcome to inspect the structure.
I haven't been in the building for a few years, but from what I remember, the interior is unique in a good way.  The location is perfect--right in the middle of Broadway Street.  If you dream of being a part of Siloam Springs' Downtown, this could be your chance.

I'm sure there are other things happening this weekend as well.  Make Downtown a part of your weekend.
--Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment